Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my colleagues

Sorry for not replying to you in time. It's only because I'm on my way to Tibet. Now I'm in Tibet. because of the altitude sickness here, I can't go out to enter the net bar. I really feel very bored so today I came out to a net bar without telling my husband. He is sleeping. Yx856789, welcome to join us. i love every English fan here. I hope we can improve our English and talk about our life and work here. Rachelye, Lijiang and Dali are both woderful tour spot. I'm sure every traveller there will lose themselves in the marvelous views. I went there in 2004 with my colleagues. I had a great time. I'm afraid I cant' reply to you in time because it's not convinient for me to get on line here. Tibet is not a less developed area. the most serious problem is the lack of oxygen. I found my breath hard here. And I dare not come out to surf the Internet as I like. Of course I'll write more to you all when I am back to Fujian. HOpe you each can carry on writing here.yours sincerely